Saturday, March 5, 2016

Lapidot Fusion Dance?!

SPOILER WARNING!
Hey there! So as most of you know, a fellow editor of Steven Universe recently got fired. Why? Rumor has it he got CN to leak it. I'm not sure if it's 100 percent true, though!
However the following clips that were leaked were one of 'Barn Mates' and one of 'Watermelon Island.' For us long time universes, we know that many times what is leaked has been cut out, but I really hope not because my heart will be broken!
So there are two images on youtube, which the video can be found HERE about Lapis Lazuli and Peridot doing a fusion dance and what their fusion may look like.
If you are unable to access youtube, here are the images.

These look pretty legit to me, as they look like they were on a television, and Peridot's sudden height is obviously from her can-stilts which she hasn't admitted to using.
Personally I'm excited, even though I'm not a lapidot fan and I always expected for Peridot's first fusion to be with Steven - if possible for him to fuse with another gem. I think it's very likely that they will fuse due to these two pictures.
However, the reason I don't think they will fuse because in one of the videos, Lapis Lazuli and Jasper unfuse from Machalite, and Lapis Lazuli may not be wanting to fuse after what has happened to her with her past fusion so far, and her vengeance to Peridot and Jasper for taking her prisoner - as she only takes a step to help Peridot after Steven tries to protect her.
So what do you think? Do you think that a Lapidot fusion will happen? And if so, how will tumblr survive?!
Leave a comment and please tell me what you guys are hoping! :)
-KaiRanCutie

No comments:

Post a Comment